Thankful Saturday (?)  

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ok...I'm behind on my blogging...busy, toddler boy and busy days of excursions and jetlag are all combining to kick my butt when it comes to the blog...It's 10 pm and we've been up and on the move since 4:30 am, so I'm not sure how much longer I can keep my eyes open...here goes:

Thankful for:

  • Safe, uneventful flight from Nanning to Guangzhou--G was a good traveler (1 hr down, 18 or so more in the air on Friday)
  • Successful beginning of the final leg of this trip...now in Guangzhou to get G's visa to come to the US
  • For friends in Guangzhou who have sacrificed their family time to pick us up at the airport and host us for the weekend (in quite wonderful and spacious accomodations, I might add which leads to next thankful point)
  • Room for G to run and some wonderful new friends for him to play with for a few days
  • American food for lunch and dinner (REAL american food, not something called a hamburger that had no resemblance whatsoever...ask J about that one)
  • Guangzhou shopping haven (trying to keep money in my wallet...really, I am!)
  • Many prayers lifted up for us...keep 'em coming!
  • Successful bonding in the works with G...I won't say he loves us yet, but he's content to be with us and that's certainly a good first step
  • Much more that I can't think of right now...travel-weary foggy brain...

I haven't loaded all of today's pics, but here are some from yesterday that I missed posting and a few from this morning...love you all ~ d










AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Thankful Saturday (?)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster