What's Happening??  

Monday, September 1, 2008

Well, not much related to the adoption, (today is Day 66 of waiting for Letter of Acceptance--shouldn't be long now) but plenty has been going on in our household in the last few weeks. The kids started back to school a few weeks ago....

And, all three are playing soccer....

(oops...swing and a miss...but she has good form!!)


County Fair came to town....

WOW--I'm Tired!! We've been a busy crew.
I also sent a birthday package to China last week (to celebrate G's 3rd birthday on Sept 12), but was in such a rush to get it to the post office before the Labor Day weekend, I forgot to take any pictures! The orphanage is supposed to have a cake and take pictures for me, so maybe eventually you'll get to see some!
Hoping to hear from China any day now....please pray, as always, that we have patience to wait for God's timing!! I'll be sure to let you know right away when we get word, but for now, I'm going to call it a night....Blessings, D



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ What's Happening??

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster