No News...still we wait  

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nothing from China yet...Today is day 71 since paperwork was logged-in.

Next Friday is G's 3rd birthday--I really hope to have received confirmation by then. But, then again, I have to trust God's timing and know that when He ordains it to happen, it will happen.

Hmmm...what else is going on besides waiting for the phone to ring...kids had soccer games today...My dad and stepmom have been visiting from Florida for the past couple weeks...E got a new haircut today--too cute!
I have nothing exciting to tell you...oh, here's an interesting tidbit--for the past couple of weeks I've been smelling cigarette smoke (when there is none) No one in my family smokes (yes, I'm sure), no one I work with smokes, I smell it in my car, I smell it in non-smoking establishments...everywhere! Weird, huh? I saw the ENT a week ago and he was a little baffled since I don't seem sick in any other way except the smelling smoke symptom, but we're thinking maybe I have an underlying sinus infection that has been hanging around since way back in the Spring when I was sick with a double ear infection and sinus infection and was generally more sick than I'd been in many, many years. So...we're trying a long, strong round of antibiotics to see if we can knock out anything that may be lurking, but I'm quite baffled...Anyone experienced this one before? I'd love to hear about it. I guess I win the strange medical symptom of the month award!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ No News...still we wait

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster