FINALLY!!! Good News!  

Thursday, January 15, 2009

(okay, so it's Thursday and I really got this great news on Monday but I've been running around screaming at the top of my lungs and so I know most of you have already heard it and so...well...I'm lame! Just pretend like you're surprised....)

OUR LOA FINALLY ARRIVED ON DAY 199! Clearly we didn't want to wait as long as we did, but I REALLY didn't want to count into the 200's, so I'm especially thankful that God finally put us out of our misery!!

This was us receiving and signing the blessed document (the mail carrier came and went without a trace so you don't get to see a picture of the actual delivery!) Following signature, we immediately sent it back to our agency to be returned promptly to China. We're now looking at about a 2-4 weeks to get our Travel Approval followed by 2-4 weeks until we get on a plane to FINALLY be united with our precious son.

There's much I should be saying, but my mind just won't settle down enough to say it right now...I might be in a more comtemplative mood later, but right now I'm rejoicing in the freedom of having that hundred-pound-'wait' off my shoulders. Praise God for His Great Gifts...D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ FINALLY!!! Good News!

  • Waitingfaithfully
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 9:59:00 PM EST  

    Doreen,

    You know that I've been rejoicing with you all week, but I need to make a public statement . . .

    WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!! I am so VERY happy that your "wait" has been lifted!

    Come on TA, there's a cute boy waitin' to come HOME!

    My how your blog sparkles with this good news!!!!

    Blessings ~

    Tina

  • Chanan, Rachael and Hope
    Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 12:11:00 PM EST  

    Yeah Yeah and YEAH! What great news! I can truly imagine your excitement level right now! Can you believe that Hope will be home a year already in March...It is still very fresh in my mind..that day I first met her, held her, and became HER MOM! We are praying for all smooth sailing from here for Y'all...Love you bunches...Hugs Hugs and More Hugs!

  • Ladyblog
    Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 9:36:00 AM EST  

    I know I already told you how excited I am that you finally got such great news, but I had to share in your excitement here as well. So, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey to China.
    Yay for your LOA!!!!!
    ~Rebecca

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster