Perfect Ending to a Blessed Year  

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Eve, 10 pm...putting G to bed...
Me: "Goodnight G...Happy New Year! "
G: "Yep...you come China pick me up..."
Me: "Yes...we came to get you in China this year"
G: "You and daddy and J come get me in my China...bring me to A & E's house"
Me: "Yes...we brought you Home...to our house"
G: "Yep...whole family house...Mommy...I like dis house"
Me: "Will you stay here with me forever?"
G: "Yep...I like here"
Thank you, Lord, for a sweet ending to a wonderful though stressful and challenging year...How did my sweet little G...just 4 years old...know that's what 'Happy New Year' meant? How did he know to contemplate on the blessings of the year? I'm amazed and blessed by the wisdom of this little guy...I didn't blog it, but we had a similarly 'profound' Christmas blessing. Before eating Christmas Eve dinner, someone said, "we need to say the blessing before we eat" and without missing a beat, G said, "Thank you God...this food...and for Jesus come here...amen" :-) Short and Sweet, but he knows what's going on!!

No pictures right now, but wanted to share those sweet moments before they fell out of my head!! Blessings....D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Perfect Ending to a Blessed Year

  • maitre servais
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 4:41:00 PM EST  

    I am the grand master marabout of emotional return and rapid emotional return

    between lesbians and women sterile For the immediate return of the be

    love. Please contact me for all your need
    I am also formidable in the field of door leaf magic and games LOTTO
    Do you have a problem of marriage?
    Do you have problems with the law?
    Do you have problems with your boss?
    You feel threaten by your entourage?
    You're wasting money without any achievement?
    You have problems to give birth?
    You have problems for being pregnant?
    You ask questions about the miscarriages?
    You would like to know your future?
    You will meet not your spouse).
    Would you like the chance you smiled at games and at work ?
    Your boss comes to you return from work ??
    Your buddy (e) comes to you leaving ??
    You do not feel not like the other ?
    Are you looking for a good job..I have 20 years of experience
    Succeed where the others have failed, and 100% results without an end to all your

    concern
    please contact me by:


    email: maitreservaisfr@gmail.com

    tel whatsapp: 00229 66 59 68 74

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster