Cancel that....  

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ok, so about 4 hours ago I was proudly sharing the tale of my precious, WISE child G, right? How he so WISELY shared his joy of being part of our family and how great a year it had been because we'd come to get him from China...how much he loved us and would be with us FOREVER...hmmm...

Seems tonight at dinner he has changed his precious, little 4-year-old mind...He very matter-of-factly told me at the dinner table that he didn't like me, he likes his China mom...he doesn't want to live here anymore, he'd like to go back to her house....He wasn't upset or anything; just decided he was done with me.

oh well...tomorrow's another day...I'm sure he'll change his mind again (more than once, I'm guessing) Kids...gotta love 'em (and I sure do and ALWAYS will no matter how they feel about me on any given day) blessings....D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Cancel that....

  • Chanan, Rachael and Hope
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 4:34:00 PM EST  

    Has to be real hard! Just had this conversation with a Mom who brought home an 8 1/2 year old from Russia who is now 14 years old. THey have it hard with her and she is not wanting to go to church now. THis family is a pastors family and is also the founder of a feed the hungry mission here by home. We just packed food for Guatemala..that was a great feeling!

    .....Prayer is our only defense along with scripture to share that God has a plan. Jeremiah 29:11

  • maitre servais
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 4:42:00 PM EST  

    I am the grand master marabout of emotional return and rapid emotional return

    between lesbians and women sterile For the immediate return of the be

    love. Please contact me for all your need
    I am also formidable in the field of door leaf magic and games LOTTO
    Do you have a problem of marriage?
    Do you have problems with the law?
    Do you have problems with your boss?
    You feel threaten by your entourage?
    You're wasting money without any achievement?
    You have problems to give birth?
    You have problems for being pregnant?
    You ask questions about the miscarriages?
    You would like to know your future?
    You will meet not your spouse).
    Would you like the chance you smiled at games and at work ?
    Your boss comes to you return from work ??
    Your buddy (e) comes to you leaving ??
    You do not feel not like the other ?
    Are you looking for a good job..I have 20 years of experience
    Succeed where the others have failed, and 100% results without an end to all your

    concern
    please contact me by:


    email: maitreservaisfr@gmail.com

    tel whatsapp: 00229 66 59 68 74

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster